Monday, November 29, 2004

Yesterday, Nov. 28 2004

Okay, Okay, I started my first blog yesterday on bloglines, but seemed to have a little beginer trouble. This site looked like it might be easier to learn on...so here I am.

Just to keep myself (and whoever may want to follow along) curent here is yesterday's post. Nothing like being a day late and a $ short right from the get go!

Nov 28, 2004

Okay, Let's Rock and Roll! I have been online checking out blogs and have decided to jump in wiht both feet and start one of my own. Bare with me on this, I am a beginer and this will always be a work in progress.

I am starting with the idea of this being my knitting blog, but I am sure the rest of my life will trickle (pour, flood) in as I go. I am a knitter, but I am also a mom, a business owner, a wife, a chiropractor, a woman, a sister, a runner....I think you get the idea.

About the knitting, I have been knitting since June, my mom taught me when she came for a visit, and I am hooked. I have completed about 10 projects since I started...it has turned into an addiction. I started with a seed stitch scarf and I have now made, hats, purses, a felted bag, and more hats. I have recently started on my biggest adventure yet, a vest. It is the Freak vest in Amy Singer's book, Knit Wit. It is going well, but I seem to have a case of knitter's ADD. I can't seem to dedicate myself to only one thing at time. So the vest is going slow, I am making pixie hats for all my friends (also Knit Wit) at the same time.

All this talk of knitting has my needles calling me. I am going to knit now and learn to blog later. Also all three kids are sleeping now...I did mention I was a mom...they are 1, 2, and 3 years of age...and all napping! So I'm off to knit.

I will post some pictures when I figure out how

No comments: