Sunday, February 25, 2007

Disneyland

Disneyland was a hoot! We had such a great time. I don't even know where to start. I will take a few posts to tell you about the trip and show you some pictures. Let me know when you get bored of the topic.

I loved seeing everyone so much, the only down side was missing Shannon, Will, Morgan and Taylor and APL. I am just going to give you a few pictures at a time. These first ones are the classic Disneyland photos, you will know why I call them that in just a minute.

Here are Q and Grandpa George, Q' first steps into the magic kingdom and Grandpa George had not been there himself in about 25 years.



I am a sentimental girl but this picture brought tears to my eyes. We weren't there for 10 minutes when I had to take this classic picture. I bet my mom and dad could dig out one like this of Shannon and I. I would love that!



The last day in the park we took this one:




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't had time to even look at the Disney pics yet. I didn't take many. Yours look great!

Wudas

Shannon said...

Great photos. I can't wait to see more.

angie, party of one said...

If it makes you feel any better, I get a lump in my throat every time I enter Disneyland. I seriously have to fight back tears. How lame am I?

angie, party of one said...

You'll probably only be able to pull out pics of us in front of the "Partners" statue because it was placed in the hub in 1993. Just a bit of Disney fag trivia.