Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Snowman



Saturday night we had the most beautiful dump of snow of the season thus far. It was only about -1C, which means you get big fat wet flakes of snow that stick together perfectly to make the perfect snow balls and snowmen. (I tried to make her snow girl, but the boys would not let me)

I have to be honest even after living in Canada for almost 11 years (WOW) this is the first snow man I have ever made. The boys did a whole lot of the work and Paul had to pitch in and lift the middle ball on the snowman, you would be surprised at how much it weighs. There is no way I can lift it, I am quite sure the snowman out weighs me.

The snowman stands only few inches shorter me, Sebass comes up to my chin these days so that should give you an idea how tall the snowman stands. The weather is sitting at 1C today and calling for snow, PJ and I have decided to make a snowwoman if we get some good snowperson snow. She tells me she think we should do a whole family this year.

Could you all do a snow dance for us?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No problem. Snow dance is on the way! It looks like the blogs are back too. Yours looks great!

Shannon said...

I don't know how to snow dance, but if I did, I would do it. Nice photos.

Corinne said...

I love your pictures of the kids and snowman. It's nice to see your blog again.