The drama continues.
I have been sick with the flu on top of my cold for four days now. To add insult to injury, after eating oranges and toast for 4 days and purging my body of all it's contents (thank you Angie for the best wishes for my stomach lining) I have gained 5 pounds!
How on earth can this happen?! It's easy, on top of the crazy flu/cold thing I can have a nasty case of PMS, apparently it is possible to bloat up like the Good Year Blimp without any body fluids. The body truely is a miracle, No?
I am ever the optomist so lets look at the bright side:
1. No one feels up to eating to much, so I have not had to do much cooking.
2. The house is a mess and no one cares or feels well enough to worry about it
3. Clean sheets and blankets on every bed in an effort to kill this foul bug
4. Toilet is cleaned almost hourly
5. It's to cold to go play outside anyway
6. Knitting does not make me barf.
That's all I can think of. I would post a picture of my sock, but I can't find the camera under all the laundry and junk.
Oh yes, The Tragically Hip are in town (I would guess the most successful/popular Canadian band ever) they called the office looking for a Chiropractor. Paul told them to come on in to the office. Apparently they want us to do house call, they offered us free tickets to the show (sold out) and dinner with the Tragically Hip if Paul would go to the arena and adjust them. I hope they are serving oranges and toast for dinner. I hope to find the camera before we go.