Thursday, June 05, 2008

Changes

Last year I bought this great calender. My requirement was the largest squares I could find. I found this one at my local grocery store of all places. I love it. I know this first picture is blurry and awful but I thought it gave a better idea of how big the squares are.



There is a website where you can check them out yourself but they are under construction for next years products so the site is down right now. I think the site is moretimemoms.com check out when you are looking for one next year.



I took the kids for their summer hair cuts. I love that Shmoo is soaking up the love from the kids in this picture. They are watching India Jones and the Temple of Doom in this picture.



I decided to get a summer cut too!



My hair had gotten pretty long. It was about down to my bra strap in the back. All I do in the summer is pull it back out of the way and off my neck so it is cooler. I told Paul I was going to have 5 or 6 inches cut off. I had closer to 10" cut off. It feels cool and light and stylish.

I enjoyed the really long hair but its lacks style when you pull it back all time. I needed style.

7 comments:

Shannon said...

Nice calendar. We have one that's similar. It has a line in each square for every member of the family.

Nice haircut. Is that an A line cut?

Anonymous said...

Wow! Very stylish. It makes you look younger. Very, very nice. I don't want a schedule that requires that kind of calendar.

angie, party of one said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the hair! It looks great!

Anonymous said...

All your family looks good with short hair. I love it!

rafale said...

nice kids and ..... nice haircut ( yours !! ) . In my country we call it a " pagekopke " .

Greetings from Nieuwpoort , Belgium ...

Leanna said...

The new hair cut looks great.

Anonymous said...

Nice new hair. How about a new blog post.