Thursday, May 25, 2006

To The Winds of the West

Early Friday morning I am off to the next direction of the Trackers of Light Medicine Wheel.

I think this direction will be good for me. I also think this direction will be a challenging as the first was, and continues to be.

Click HERE for a little information about the journey and little bit about the West direction. Weaver is a part of my Iu (spelling?) or a part of my village. The 30 or so people who I am learning this with are considered my Iu or village, family.

Shannon and I talked a little bit about Grandma when we were together in California. It is interesting that we both think of Grandma often and we both still feel her strongly in our lives. I feel her with me as I move into this next direction.

I will do my best to tell you about it when I get home.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I hope the next direction of the wheel goes well for you.