Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Blogger Blues

I tried to post these pictures for you yesterday, but blogger would not let me upload them. I get frustrated with Blogger occasionally and it makes me think of moving my blog to a different server, but Blogger is in my price range so I really can't complain.

Here are some pretty sky pictures for you. I took this one last week sometime while I was sitting on the back deck, pretty isn't it?



One of the things I love about the Loops is the dramatic weather changes. You can wake up to 40C one morning and by midafternoon you will be enjoying one of mother natures light shows to the music of thunder. This weekend we cooled off quite a bit with some rain. Here is our messy backyard with the rain pouring down.



Here is a picture over the fence into the neighbors yard, I am not a peeping tom, I just thought the water pouring off their sun roof was pretty and a good way for you to see how fast it was coming down.



Today was just right, mix of sun and clouds and a little breeze to keep you cool. I wonder what tomorrow will bring?

2 comments:

angie, party of one said...

When not covered in snow, your grass is always so pretty and green. You must have one hell of a gardner/husband?

Shannon said...

Those are some great photos.