Thursday, September 20, 2007

Bye Bye Skype

I uninstalled Skype and I my computer is back to its normal self just like that. I think Skype is a great idea, I need to learn how to set up my Firewall and my IP settings (or something like that) to make it work with Blogger and Bloglines.

I am going to share a few more pictures from Dad and Corinne's visit and show you some knitting and spinning in my next post. I am hoping to post again this afternoon. Shocking, I know.



Funny picture of the kids stuffing their faces with banana muffins. Yum.



As the kids have gotten older they remember everyone better. When they were really little they would make strange when family came to visit. Now they climb right up on laps and are more comfortable visiting with family they don't get to see very often. (The crappy side of living so far away.) It is nice to see them enjoying all of their grandparents more and more as they get older and more confident.






(Whoops I should have trimmed Corinne's feet out of the picture. I was so happy to be able to post more than one photo that I forgot too.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly,
This made me laugh. I should have moved my feet out of sight but was so absorbed in getting the picture I did not even see them until later. I like most of the photos I got of the kids (amazing skin tones).

Corinne