Friday, October 24, 2008

Another One

I just came accross this one reading my morning blog posts. I could not help but load one more. It is just so perfect. I guess everyone knows I cast my vote.

I am really learning to love Fridays. I work Monday through Thursday and have Fridays off. Today the kids have an in-service day and we are having a relaxing pajama morning. I am planning to catch up on laundry house work through-out the day.

I have another blog post planned after I download some photos from last weekend so stay tuned. I am going for two posts in one day! Shocking I know.

Maybe I will even get a chance to finish a sock and practice my piano today. I have high hopes don't I. I am always surprised at how fast the day slips buy when I work around the house and play with the kids.

1 comment:

angie, party of one said...

I watched that skit last night and laughed my ass off. As a matter of fact, I hadn't laughed that hard at SNL in a long, long time.