Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Lives a Beach



And here's mine. Okay maybe not my life, but a picture of it in time. A picture I tried my best to hold in my mind today as it blew snow for much of the day here in Kamloops.

I am trying to get back into the swing of things as far as my running goes. This winter I have been more inconsistent than I have been in several years. Running one day one week and 3 or 4 the next. I am getting back on my program as of today.

I signed up for a 100K relay race with a team of runner's. I will run one or two legs of the race. I have a couple of months to train for it. There are a couple of 10K's coming up soon, race season starts in the next month or so. I will sign up for a couple of those and pick a couple of 1/2 marathons to run. That should get me back at it again.

Time for bed. Goodnight!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Nice feet! I love all the photos, please keep posting them. It's hard to get back into the swing of things after a nice relaxing vacation.

Wudas said...

I need a pedicure! It's such a spring thing to do. Believe it or not Darryl has promised to paint my toenails for me. Someday.

angie, party of one said...

I like the raft floating out in the ocean with chairs on it. I'd like to be out there all secluded basking in the sun!

Kelly O said...

I am glad you are all enjoying the vacation photos. I have tons of them, and remember I plan to share them for the next two years, then I will have more vacation pictures to share with you! You will be begging me not to post anymore one of these days.

I love a good pedicure, I get one once a year.