Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Canada Day, Eh?

This past weekend was a long weekend here in Canada, July 1st was Canada Day. We took the kids down to the festivities at the park. Here are some pictures for you.

Paul is checking out some of Q's art work:



PJ is having a great time with the brushes too:



SeaBass is looking very serious about his work here:



Here is another of Q:



Time to paint the kids:



That is Jaden next to PJ, they are sweet aren't they?



And one more of the BassMan:



This last picture was taken yesterday afternoon. We have lots of forest fires in BC and this one started up yesterday. It is about 25 K behind our house so there is nothing to worry about here. It is quite smoky but other than that all is well

We had a thunder shower just an hour ago, but somehow it made the air seem to smell even stronger of smoke. The valley is all socked in with smoke I will try to get some photos for you but I don't know how they will come out.

We have a softball game tonight. It's always fun to play in a lighting storm, why don't we use wooden bats anyway???!?



Oh yeah, I bought this full spectrum light at costco today. It was $26.00, I thought that was a good deal. I have been looking on the internet and they can be pretty expensive. If I like knitting by it I might pick up another one for my bedroom.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Looks like everyone had a great time on Canada Day. I have one of those full spectrum lights. I haven't tried using it for knitting. I'll have to try that out.

Wudas said...

I have two of those lights. I like them alot. One is in my office and the other is in the livingroom.