Friday, December 07, 2007

Yum

I am happy to report that I shipped Christmas to the States today. Canada Post said it should get there within the next ten days. I have tracking numbers if anyone wants them email me.

I sent one package to Dad one to George and Judy and one to Mom's house. Everything is sent except for Taylor's gift, it will be arriving to Shannon's place I ordered it online and had it mailed directly to Taylor.

Mom please call me before you open the box when it gets to you.

Random photos for you. I liked this picture of Sebass playing in the snow until just now when I realized I cut Q's head out in the background. I think I might play with it and try making Q disappear for a better picture.



Paul took the kids to Chapters where they had a craft morning with the Blazers. I love that they send these great big hockey kids to make penguins with little children. Most of the kids were in school so PJ and Q pretty much had 8 Blazers to themselves.

Here is Leclerc, (I don't know if I spelled his name right) he is the goal tender, reading The Grinch to Q. I love that Q is more impressed with Leclerc than with the story.



Somewhere in that pack of hot young hockey flesh PJ is helping them find Waldo. I will just save this photo for her and she can take for show and tell when she is 15. See number 11 there? Oh my does have a nice hockey butt. That dude is HOT.



I know this is not the most artistic photo ever but I wanted to show you these hedges. I think they look like great big muffins dusted with powdered sugar. They are all over town and they make me crave a piece of chocolate cake with sprinkling of powdered sugar on the top. Yum

3 comments:

Ritsin said...

Hmmm, the mom leaning over doesn't appear to be looking for Waldo! Just where are her hands?

Kelly O said...

Ritsin, I forced myself to keep my hands in my pockets. I think I deserve some sort of medal, #11 has one of the best butts I have ever laid eyes on. Sigh

Shannon said...

I find the photo with Paige and all the hot young men very funny. You can hardly see Paige and I did notice that you were standing behind all the hot young men.