Saturday, December 01, 2007

Fun Stuff

We have had a fun couple of days.

Last night we took the kids Disney's Live Production of Beauty and the Beast. It was done right here in the Loops by a local theater troupe, it was incredible.

Paul bought our tickets early and we were in the 4th row from the stage. It was one of the best productions I have seen here and we have seen some good ones. The kids had a great time, I sure they will remember it for the rest of their lives.

We have been a getting a bit of snow of the past few days. Not a whole lot but a bit here and there. Yesterday we had the prettiest snow flakes I have ever seen. I did my best to capture them with my camera.



If I ever decide to buy another lens for my camera I would purchase a macro lens. I really enjoy taking pictures of small things up close and that would be the best lens for those kind of pictures. First a flash....



Fillet and The Giggle Queen are town for the weekend. I got a baby sitter for the evening and Paul and I are off to dinner and hockey game and then we are going to meet them for a few drinks at a local pub. I told you we were having fun these days!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the snowflakes! I've never seen them like that.

Shannon said...

I didn't know that snowflakes really looked like that up close. Very cool!

angie, party of one said...

I'm with Shannon, I had no idea snowflakes actually looked like "snowflakes". YOu know what I mean. Kudos on the pics!!!