Monday, April 14, 2008

Random

I have a bunch of random for you today. I forgot to download my most recent Leafling pictures and I am at work so I will show a bunch of stuff I have been meaning to mention.

I took a bunch of pictures out the airplane window on our way home from Vegas in Feb. (I know, I know, I should have posted these long before). I like the shadows the clouds created in this one.



This one I just love the texture of the land at the bottom of the picture. I tried to get some pictures of the really snowy mountains but they all come out blurry for some reason.



Here are some of the spring break Peter Puck pictures. Q's face made me laugh out loud in this picture. It does not look like he is having a good time. I bet the poor guy that has to dress as hockey puck has the same expression on his face inside his costume.



One of the mom's or dad's at the event took the picture above and below and was kind enough to email them to Paul. I am glad for the kindness or I would have no pictures of the event. Paul was busy bench coaching. He had as much fun as the kids did. Sebass is not in the photo below, he must be on the ice.



When we were in Vegas I cast on these socks at the first say of the seminar. It was a three day gig and the socks were done at closing ceremonies. I gifted them to Theresa, who had given me the yarn for Christmas. Is that re-gifting? I knit them with no pattern, just a plain standard sort of sock.



I thought having a completed pair might make her want to finish her first socks that have been on the needles for a while. (Granted she has been busy raising babies and making new ones). I saw on her blog today she cast on for a new pair this weekend.

1 comment:

Wudas said...

You should call those socks "inspiration socks" not plain socks. Nice pictures.