Friday, November 18, 2005

Friday Fatigue

I am feeling tired today, I think it is just the end of the week fatigue setting in. The kids have not been sleeping well for some reason and that of course directly effects the sleep of the adults in the house.

Last night I woke up because I was to hot, well it took me at least 5 minutes to realize I was to hot because there was an extra body in my bed. Sebastian had crawled in and I did not even know it. I was going to get up and move him to his own bed but I drifted off to sleep again, only to wake up an hour later because I had no room. This time when I had a look around I realized there 4 people in our Queen sized bed: Paul, Sebastian, PJ and myself. Add Mary and Quentin and we would have had the whole family in there!

I really loved the comments regarding the wheel, even from the testosterone corner where they think they are not spiritual. Sit down with a beer, a cigar, and good friends and I bet I could make a liars out of the both of you, we all take care of our spirits in different ways.

I am most interesting in the healing aspects of the program, but I intend to work hard to get the most out of it. I will let you all know how it goes.

It is 9:00 and I think I am ready for bed. Tomorrow is a busy day and we have that Rotary function that night, so it will be a late one. A good nights sleep will do me some good. Wait until you see the suit Paul bought, we had it tailored to fit him just right and he looks hot in it. I will get photos I promise.

I will also post photos of one happy foot, I finished my first sock. It took 2 phone calls to mom for some knitting help but it was fun to do. I will start the next after some progress on the baby blanket, I have to keep that thing on schedule and I am a few rows behind due to sock love. (Really, I just needed to finish something and the sock was the best choice)

I feel like I am rambling, it is my tired brain. Good night!

2 comments:

Wudas said...

It sounds like more than your brain is tired. Get some rest! That's an order.

Shannon said...

I hope that the rest of your weekend went better than Friday did.