Wednesday, November 30, 2005

In Sickness...

It seems that every year around this time the whole family gets sick. Yuck.

Mary was sick for 2 days, she had the flu and spent most of her time in the washroom, I don't think she even ate anything for 2 days. She is better now and has gone to school the past two days.

Sebastian is sick today with a fever, he has slept on the couch most of the day. PJ would not go to school, I thought she was feeling better and did not want to go to school without Sebastian, she surprised me by sleeping all morning and waking up to have a small lunch and going back to bed around 1:30 for another nap.

Quentin made it through the morning using an entire box Kleenex on his snotty nose. He went right to bed when I asked him to take a nap.

I am not feeling well either. It seems like everyone in the house has something different, some of us have a cold and others have the flu. I had an upset stomach, but now I have a cold. If I could get a good nights sleep I am sure I would feel better, but the kids have not slept well for two weeks. I am getting a bit frustrated with the whole thing.

Paul is feeling well, I kind of hate to mention it, I don't want to jinx him. I am taking Cold FX, it is a homeopathic that is supposed to work well. I wanted to try Airborne, but it is a US Product and I can't get it here.

In Button News, I went ahead and made the button holes today. I don't really want to send an unfinished shirt and I don't really want to send any work for mom. I have not been able to get out of the house today to find any buttons.

I have a lot of wonderful Thanksgiving photos to share, I will post a few at a time just keep things interesting.



A good photo of Debbles and I.



A cute photo of Paul and Quentin snuggling. Quentin was a bit overwhelmed by all the people and he spent a lot of time with Paul and I until he got more comfortable.



Mary is decorating some turkeys made out of rice crispy treats that Carolyn made for the kids.



Here is The Giggle Queen supervising as Filet slices and dices for us.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks for all the photos. I hope that everyone starts getting well soon.

Shannon said...

Kelly, I shipped a box out to you today. Would you please let me know when you receive it? Thank you.