Friday, January 13, 2006

Spent Weekend

I have not blogged for a few days, this is not because I was terribly busy or anything. I was having a bit of a tune up done on both computers. I took in our home computer and my laptop and had our computer wiz move some programs around for me and recover some lost music files and get everything I wanted moved from the home computer onto my computer.

I had all our photos put onto an external hard drive and now I can delete all the pictures off the computer (that should free up lots and lots of space) and I can store the external hard drive in our safe deposit box and if the house burns down I will still have all my treasures. See, I was not busy but I was keeping the computer wiz busy.

I dislike when my weekend is spent before it even gets here. Here we are on Friday afternoon and my weekend already feels like it is gone. I am taking the kids to a Blazer game tonight, we will meet Paul there.

Saturday morning I start training for another 1/2 marathon at 7:00 a.m. from there I am off to work until the afternoon. Paul has plans to go to a Blazer game Saturday night and he has Ski Patrol all day Sunday. Mary has plans for a sleepover at a friends house tonight and will be staying over at a different friends house on Saturday night. She has some homework to get done in between all that, including some cooking projects for school.

I think I will get downstairs and see if I can get in workout while the kids are having quiet time and then I will try to get in a few rows on the baby blanket. I am still trying to get it done before the baby comes in about 1 month. If I can finish another row of blocks this weekend I could have it done on time.
The kids have gymnastics Saturday morning and Sebastian plays hockey Saturday afternoon. I will take the kids skating on Sunday morning and out for hot chocolate afterwards. And that is my weekend gone before it has even started. It does sound like fun though doesn't it?

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Sounds like a busy weekend. Weekends are also for relaxing.

Wudas said...

While you are making all your weekend plans why don't you plan some time to do nothing? It's very healthy.