Thursday, June 08, 2006

Count Down

10 days until Bonnie comes home!!!! WHHOOOTT!

Bonnie, we just can't wait for you to come home. I saw your sweetie Ben today, he came for an adjustment. He is excited and counting down the days until you come home. Your man has always been a hunk but sister, wait until you see him now. That boy has turned into quite the hunky man while you have been away.

I have been trying to post some beautiful pictures of Debbles for you, you should see how wonderful she looks. She has about 5 weeks to go in the pregnancy and then we will have a new baby to snuggle. Rumor has it that a baby girl is brewing in there, but I am not so sure about that. I have not knitted a stitch for this baby yet, I am afraid I will knit up a big pink blanket and out will pop a baby boy.

Here are some picture of my first golf game of the season. I was happy with my game considering we played the longest course in the world (it felt that way anyway). We played the Dunes (Practically your backyard Bonnie) here are some golf photos for eveyone.

The largest mushrooms I have ever seen growing in the wild (golf ball placed for scale)



Canadian geese playing through:




1 comment:

Bonnie said...

KELLY!!!!
Better late than never eh? Thank you so much for thinking if me and adjusting my boyfriend. As I sit here looking at him in the Delta hotel, I have to agree, he is tres tres hunky......
Deb looks beautiful. I can`t wait so see her in real life.
see you monday!!!!!

love bon