Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Quick Like a Bunny

I only have a few minutes with Paul's computer before he is off to work and it with him, please bear with any typos and what not I don't know if I will have time to spell check or anything. He told me mine would be out for one week, but when I asked him about it he has changed his answer to two! Annoying.

I can send you somewhere where you can find more entertainment than you can here on my almost blog. Go and see Leanna: start here and then go here. She left for an amazing bike trip across Canada. We were honoured to have her start right here from our house on the morning of May 22, 2007. You really should check out her blog, she will be doing her best to share her adventures with us while she is on the road. She is a damn good writer so it promises to be entertaining.



And she's off:



Paul is hovering around me and making me nervous. I will try to get some computer time this evening, I want to read your blogs and see what you are up to and I would like to post some more photos for you. I am off to a meeting with Grandma Helen's doctor, I will let you know how that goes.

No comments: