Monday, June 04, 2007

Moo Moo Moo

Not having my computer has goofed me up a bit, there is so much I have been meaning to tell you and now I don't know what I have shared and what I have not. I know it seems like it would be so easy to read the whopping two posts I got in last week, but NOOOOOOO.

We went camping again this weekend. We went up to Dick Heart Memorial Park for a little ball tournament and some camping. It is real close to town, only about a 30 or 40 minute drive. It is a great little place with the ball field right in the middle of camping area.

For some reason I have been a slacker about taking pictures as of late and this is the only kid picture that was on the camera when I downloaded it today: (Oh yeah I meant to speak to mom's comment about having no pictures of Judy posted on her last visit, only took one and it was too dark to post, I did not think it would be wise to post a not so good picture of my mother-in-law, I like her and she likes me, I would like to keep it that way :)



Here the cows are doing what we do best: grazing. Can you see the cow in the center of the picture, the one that is tiny. That's me. The trailers you see in the back, that's where we are parked. We like to park the trailers here so we can sit and watch the game with all the comforts of home. You do have to pay attention, there are some heavy hitters that will hit the ball out of the park and into our camping zone, but the beer is cold and view is good so it's worth it.



More cows: That's Denise on first in the blue and Sandy playing 2nd with the knee brace on, she's bionic, you want her on second. That is Mike on the pitchers mound with his back to the camera, he is a good pitcher and quite funny, I have seen him pitch an entire game with a beer in one hand and cigarette in the other, he is the only smoking cow. We offer to put him out regularly, he won't let us.



Denise is one of our heavy hitters, she is a great ball player but manages to come right down to our level. She runs the show (as much as you can direct a bunch of cows, who really just want to chew cud and wash it down with cold beer) We all have cow names on the back of our jerseys (hehe) she is Bossie.



Wow, look at this swing, he was going for the fence. Paul has won the home run trophy for our entire league every year that I have been a cow, I think this is my seventh cow season. He can smack the crap out of the ball.



We had a ton of fun, but we got our little cow hides beat every game. I suggested we change the team name to Dead Horse. But then mom would have to new shirts for us.
I still have no computer, maybe this week it will be done. They don't really know anything when I call. Should I be worried?

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Love the cow photos.

I would be worried if they didn't know where my computer was.

angie, party of one said...

Paul's a lefty?

Leanna said...

I wish I could have been there. It looked like it was alot of fun.

Wudas said...

Mooooo. Milk it for all it's worth.