Monday, November 26, 2007

Wardrobe Malfunction

He wore them like this all day never realizing they were on wrong.

Made me laugh so hard when the kid got ready for hockey.



Ever have those days when you realize your underwear has been inside out the whole day and did not realize it until 3:00 in the afternoon? About a month ago I wore a new skirt to work and did not realize it still had the tag on it until after lunch. For the record the tag was on the inside of the skirt so no one but me realized the error of my way.

Happy Monday. I had better get back to work.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe one leg is bigger than the other? I sent your Christmas box today. I'm not sure how long it will take. I sent it priority mail. There is a little makeup case in there with the brush cleaner you wanted. Also there is Pink Sand eye shadow and another shade that's really close. They aren't new they are from my collection. And the lip stuff you can't get. Also not new but I thought you'd use it more than me. Please let me know when you get it.

Shannon said...

I sent your box last week. Please let me know when you receive it.

memoriestoremember said...

too funny. The underwear thing, i understand how that can happen, thats all I am saying. Ha. Ha.
Theresa

angie, party of one said...

He must go over the fence instead of through the barn when he uses the bathroom!