Friday, March 28, 2008

Lucky



I love the latest STR kit. I am not sure if I would have bought yarn this colour if I where browsing a yarn shop, but now that I have it I really like it.

I love the whole idea of it. The yarn is called Lucky. The way things have been going I think we can all use a little luck. I plan to knit these with lots of positive thoughts and with luck in mind. Shannon will you please post a picture of yours too, I notice sometimes they are dyed differently and I would love to see yours.



I am thinking of setting a little goal for myself. Do you think I can finish the socks I have on the needles and my lucky pair before our cruise?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like those socks will go nicely with your coat.

Shannon said...

I don't know if you would be able to get them done before the cruise.

angie, party of one said...

I LOVE that color. Dark rich green is my favorite.
When do you lucky ladies said away?

JustApril said...

Very pretty! I hope you can get them done b/4 the cruise (not sure when that is, but...) I've been known to start and finish a pair in 4 or 5 days, but that was a plain sock.