Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Getting my Groove on

I am having a great time getting my chistmas groove on this afternoon. I just blew the dust off the xmas mp3 files and I am grooving to a Very Elvis Christmas as we speak! I love this time of year. The shopping, the chirstmas cookies, the chirstmas parties, I think my favorite part is the excitement that fills me when I find just the right gift for the special people in my life.

This year I got my DH the gift of lifetime. I can hardly wait for the big day. The kids too...I can't wait for the present frenzy. The gift opening! Watching my daughter's eyes go huge with the opening of a gift and discovering a new doll! Sebastian (3years) loves tools and blocks anything he can build with. Q (1year) will just love the paper, the tearing, the excitement. I will love seeing Christmas through the eyes of my children, I will love being home with my sister and family....did I mention how excited I am this year?

This year we are going home to California for Chistmas, I have not been home for 2 years. I will miss the snow! I am already packing things...what a nut! (did I mention that I am a transplant? I am Camerican. I was born and raised in the bay area, California. I have lived in Canada for 5 years now.)

knitting front: The 2nd pixie is done. I will post a photo of Debbles wearing it as soon as I give to her. I have to finish another one and then I give them away for Christmas gifts. The timing is good, it finally cold enough to wear a hat.


No comments: