Thursday, December 09, 2004

The Pixie Chicks!

Yippie! The pixies are done! (well I do have one more to go)

I had a great run with my group last night. We ran a quick 40 min hill run, they had a great time. It was my second run of the day and I felt great. It gave me a chance to have a guilt free day off today.

Presented the Pixies to Debbles and Mnt Goat MacKinnin. Photo follows.

I am feeling much better on the mood front the past few days. New Supplement or new attitude? Who cares, the point is I feel better.

I made my first online yarn order, from http://elann.com. I order a 100% wool they have on sale this week. Enough for three felted bags and maybe some left over I will find something to make with. It was so much cheaper than Kamloops LYS. I will be able to make 3 bags for the price of 1 1/2 bags! I can't wait to see the yarn.

No comments: