Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I should be knitting

I have started my pack for California list. It is already one page! I have gone one step further, I have started the 'Bin' for Ca. This is the Canadian Stupid Stores infamous green bin, now purple, that is overflowing in the bottom of my closet with stuff to be transferred to my suitcase. I would be hucking stuff straight into my suitcase by that would entertain my DH to much. He is getting quite a lot of entertainment from my excitement. Ah, well whatever makes him laugh.

The question I am wrestling with is: To wrap or not to wrap? If I wrap the few gifts that I have not already shipped then we know that customs will open my bags and unwrap them. If I don't wrap them customs will ignore my bags and I will be annoyed because I could have my wrapping done ahead of time, instead of on Christmas eve! I am overly organized (aka anal retentive) and will probably wrap them and to hell with customs.

Great run this a.m. It was very mild by Kamloops standards for mid-December (oh crap! is it mid-December already!) Did a 10K loop in good time with a strong run all the way up Pacific Way (very steep and 2k long) It was fun. Chest and back wts followed. During which I called the local radio station to answer the NIQ (nearly impossible question). What is the Websters word for 2004.....BLOG! I yelled at the radio. I missed winning by only one caller, Phhhhhffffft. Maybe I will know the next one.

Knitting Front:
Not much to report here. Still hoping to start and finish the fourth pixie B4 Ca. Working steadily on the Freak Vest. Shaping L front now. Still hoping to finish it so I can wear it on the plane.

Incredibly busy week this week. Christmas parties, runs, kids Christmas concert. Wish me luck. I am off to work on the Freak.

No comments: