Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Huge Learning Curve

Okay, I think I am feeling better. I started a supplement a few days ago that may be helping and I am generally making an effort to think happy thoughts and be less negative. This all seems to be working. I am WAY more patient with the kids today and I seem to be having more fun today. Yeah!

I found a free HTML course on the internet and I have been reading up on how to program web pages. I am trying to learn how to add all the cool things to my blog that will make more fun for all. I would like to add a hit counter first, so I know if anyone at all, other than me, is interested in my musings. I would like to add a graph of some kind that keeps track of my progress on my knitting projects, and I would like something to keep track of runs and w/o's per week. I feel like I am making a Christmas list for Santa. Anyway, I have learned lots already through the course and I only read a little bit, that is all I have time for. I can only soak up so much computer info per day...and I have reached my limit today.

Knitting Front:
Pixie #3 - I hope to finish tonight. Burning question? Do I have enough yarn? Mnt. Goat McKinnin has a lot of hair, so her hat is large....will there be enough yarn to cover her lovely locks?

Running Front:
3 days off in a row. I feel good, I needed a rest. I can't wait to run tomorrow. AM run with Mnt. Goat and PM run with run clinic, that should make up for missing today. Lots of snow flying today, I love running in the snow.

No comments: