Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Finished freakin' vest!!

Knitting Front:

Good news! I finished the freak vest in tome to wear it to California. Bad news, I am not sure I love it, but I did learn a lot doing it and would like to tackle a sweater next. I am not sure why I don't like it, well that is not true. I thought it added about 40 lbs to my figure. I work very hard running and working out to look fit, do I need to senselessly add 40 lbs with one item of clothing? I think not. I need to try it on with jeans, my baggy sweat pants and sweater underneath were not helping matters. I will give it a go tomorrow.

I will try to post pictures tomorrow too.

The rest of my life:
I am almost ready to go to California. I got the kids all packed yesterday and I am packed except for the things I need before I go. (tooth brush, hair brush...You know the important stuff)

I had a great day with the kids and with Bonnie (she watched the kids while I packed) We all had a good time and a productive day. Everyone is tired and sleeping now, I think I will join them. All this busy Christmas energy wears me out.

Debbles is gone for Christmas and I won't see he for a month. We have back to back trips, I am missing her already, and Layne of course. Deb is wonderful and helps to keep me sane, she spoiled me with a elann gift certificate for Christmas, and a subscription to my favorite magazine, Fine Cooking. She spoils me. I knit her a pixie and a felted bag, if I could I would give her the world on a silver platter. Friends and Family make Christmas rock!



No comments: