Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Knitting Time!

Every once in a while I like to surprise you all with a knitting post on this knitting blog.

PJ's hat is two rows from being done, I just picked up the stitches for the trim and now I have to knit two rows and bind off. I will post of photo of it on PJ when I am done. Shannon this is the same hat you knit for Taylor, in the same colors. PJ picked the pink, is it genetic?

My sweater is all done but the seaming. It blocked out beautifully, even after being walked on by Quentin and rolled over by toy trucks. I will seam it when I need a break from the Baby Blanket I am working on.

I need lots of breaks from the baby blanket, it is color work and takes a bit of brain power. I have to pay attention to what I am doing. Bleh, I need some mindless knitting.

I have not taken any knitting pictures lately but I will see if I can find something for you to look at, I don't want to bore with just words.



2 comments:

Shannon said...

Keeefer, I thought you had dropped off the face of the earth! It's good to know that you're alive and well. Looking forward to when you start posting on your blog again.

Bonnie said...

Love the cardboard box pic... Ah that was soooo much fun.