Friday, January 18, 2008

Excited

We had a great day today. We had a birthday party for Sebass at the local bowling alley, what a blast. I did take some pictures but I have not downloaded them yet.

I do have these of the kids yesterday. We were horsing around I took a bunch. I can't help but smile when I look at these.





I am off to my knitting class dark and early in the morning. I am excited to learn new things. I told mom today on the phone, I am not sure if I am more excited for the class or for a bit of time to myself. I think equal parts.



I am going to take my camera along and see if I can get some pictures for you. I was going to take along my laptop, but now I am thinking I may leave it at home. I am wondering if I want to spend the one evening I have to myself on the computer or with a good book or with my knitting needles and some quiet time.

I will let know what I learn as soon as I can. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

angie, party of one said...

Q-ball's hair is getting very red! How very cute. I hope you enjoyed the knitting class, and the alone time.

memoriestoremember said...

Yes, Q's hair looks quite red is it just the lighting? I am so used to seeing the boys with their hair ultra short. Kenny must have put away the shears.
It was great to see a comment from your mom, I can only dream about completing the knitting projects she seems to hammer out...
Have fun this weekend. I am sure that you will meet some interesting folks.