Sunday, April 30, 2006

Whew!

I am starting to feel a bit more relaxed and a little less crazy from all the traveling. Mom's house is very busy with lots of animals and lots of animal noise, yet somehow it is a very relaxing place to be. I am unwinding slow but sure.

I still have not downloaded any pics, but I will eventually. I also have not knitted one stitch. By the time I get the kids to bed I am to pooped out to even knit.

Today I am going to get the horses adjusted and then get mom adjusted, after that I plan to pack up the kids and get ready to head to Shannon's house. I will try to post a little more this evening but we will see how things go. I am off to take a shower and get ready for another fun filled busy day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to hear you made it. Your airport adventure sounds interesting. Have a great visit with your family and friends. Have you checked out any yarn stores yet? See you when you get back.

Wudas said...

My mistake, there's a great funky yarn store in Patterson with lots of yarn spun by the owner. I guess we'll hit it another time. But don't forget the one in Castro Village!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kelly! It's Susan from Vancouver. When Paul came for the seminar he was telling us about your blog spot... I found you! I looked through some of your past blogs and have decided you're a SUPER DUPER MOM, it's awesome. Paul brought the sun, moon & stars stencil but I still have to pick up some paint. Hopefully tomorrow I can get it started. I'm jealous you're in Cali. I miss it very much. Please do post some pics, it would be so nice to see our American home of ~5 years. Hope you and the kids have a wonderful trip. I have given Jovan Tylenol once behind Ranj's back... felt guilty as heck but it allowed him to rest his little body... i've decided there's a time and place for everything. Looking forward to your next blog! Susan