I have not run since Wednesday and that is most of the problem, you see I don't run for fitness. I run because I enjoy it, it grounds me and gives me peace. I have not been eating as well as I usually do and that may be part of the problem too. So today I making myself some promises:
1. I will get off my lazy bum, put on my runner's and hit the pavement.
2. I will
3. I will get back on my morning protein shakes and start back on my glutamine supplement.
4. I will quit eating a handful of mini Oreo's in the evenings after the kids have gone to bed.
(a high sugar diet makes me tired and crabby)
5. I will hire someone for the office position by the end of the week.
6. I will get the year end accounting done by the end of the month.
7. I will try to breathe deeply and run some more.
8. I will relax and have fun at our softball game tonight (I am trying to hard lately and not having as much fun as I should be, I need to remember I am Barking Cow no one cares if I drop the ball or not)
9. I will run some more and get back to the weight lifting that I enjoy so much.
Mostly I need to cut back on the sugar and up the exercise again. I have been having trouble the past week or two getting up for my workouts. I need to remember that it will someday be bikini weather and when it happens I will be ready. See there, I am feeling less grumpy already, but I really want some chocolate:)
What makes you grumpy?