Tuesday, February 22, 2005

6 to 1

Today was a fun, crazy day. Late last night D called me, she was in a jam and needed someone to babysit her twin one year olds today. I said yes, they are wonderful babies to be around and easy to watch.

Today is Tuesday which means I had LB too, and of course lets not forget my 3 kids too. This means I had 6 kids to one adult, and we had a good time. There were no fires to put out and LB, Seabass and PJ were great helpers. All that help and I am pooped out (pun intended, I changed 8 poopy diapers today, there should be laws against this).

I could never run a day care, it takes so much energy to take care of that many children, even when they are great. Just keeping up with their energy and directing their play is enough to wear me out. My hats off to all grade school teachers and day care providers, it is a rewarding job, but how do they keep up?

Knitting Front:
I have started the second sleeve, I am about two inches into it. I am eyeing the yarn I bought for Wrongo the monkey for Seabass, it is calling me. I am trying to stick to my guns and finish the sweater first. But really what is wrong with having 2 or three projects on the go at once?

Angie Peg Leg, I asked the Bass man if he wanted to name his monkey Chongo or Wrongo, he picked Wrongo so that means when Chongo gets knitted up he is yours and Bass will have his mate. I know how happy that will make you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job SeaBass! I love that kid. I always wanted a Chongo of my very own.