Sunday, February 27, 2005

Sick Baby

Quentin has not been felling well today. He woke me up at 1:30 this morning and I changed him and put him back to bed, I noticed he was a little warm and I turned down the heater in his room. At 2:30 a.m. he woke me up again, he was very warm. 100.9F, poor kid, he snuggled in with me and we tossed and turned together for the rest of the morning.

He finally had a sleep from about 10:00 this morning until 1:30 this afternoon. He seems to be feeling a little better and he ate a little lunch had plenty of cold water and is now playing. I am glad to see him feeling better. Is it time for my nap yet?

I did get my closet cleaned out today, well almost. I have a couple things I need to try on to see if they are keepers or not. I did this while Sebastian and PJ played this morning. It it 10 degrees C today, so we also played outside for bit. A productive day all and all.

Paul called yesterday and said Heli-skiing was incredible, he had a great time. He is skiing today in Panorama and should be back tonight around 11:00 or midnight. I am glad he such a great time. He said he took lots of photos for me, I will share some of the good ones, I promise!

Knitting Front:
I would love to post some pictures here of a pair of monkey legs and a half done sleeve, but my DH has the camera still for his trip. My projects are going faster now that I have two on the go. Does this work exponentialy? If I start another one will they all move along even faster? Wouldn't it be great if this were true?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to read your notes online. I feel that it is a good way to know what your doing and how your doing. We do miss you here in sunny california!!! Give my love to the kids.

Wudas said...

Pls hook me up with the Kool Aid expert. I need to know if I can use it on vegetable fibers.