Friday, February 04, 2005

What happened to the Mnt. Goat Tote?

Is anyone out there????!!! I can't believe I can't count on you to keep an eye on me. I need this, you should know that by now. Where is the Mnt. Goat Tote? Do you all even remember the Mnt Goat Tote? Well, here's what happened:

I ran it through the wash...
I ran it through the wash...
Then I ran it through again,

I was happy with it.
I thought I was happy with it.

Debbles shaved it.
It sat around the house waiting for handles.
I was just not happy with it.
It was to big.

Today the light goes on! It's wool, it's felted and it's to big. It's in the wash. I am going to felt that Tote until I am happy with it. Then I will post a picture for all of you to enjoy. I still can not believe that no one called me out on never posting a finished photo. I think you all knew it was not finished before I did. Sigh, I should be used to being one step behind myself by now.

Speaking of steps, I have been grumpy all day. This is because I have not had a morning run since Monday. I ran Wednesday night, but that is different. It has been very windy in The Loops, and I don't like to run in the wind. Today, I got up to run and it was raining cats and dogs, I went back to bed. It has since turned into very wet, very mucky snow as the day has worn on. I will run a long run tomorrow morning if it kills me, (and it may) and I promise I will no longer be grumpy.

tomorrow I will be in better spirits and more relaxed, that is what running does for me. It is an illness, I know. Stay tuned, tomorrow I have a very cool post for my mom!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Did Sebastian ever receive his birthday present from us?

Wudas said...

Hey, I have a winter project for your hubby. They can never have enough projects either. I saw a blanket stand on DIY network. Make great gifts and it's looks like it'd be easy for a woodworker like him! Just thought you might need one when you decide to knit a blanket. Good project for cold mucky days.