Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Why are my arms so long?

If I had shorter arms I would be done with my sleeve by now. It is coming along, I am more than halfway done with the first sleeve. I spent the past two evenings untangling my yarn and winding it into a ball. I have just started on my 2nd hank out of the 3 I bought. Maybe I will have enough left for a little bag I would like to make.

I decided to handle the Runners Sole issue by asking W to read my blog and leave the ball in his court so to speak. I called him and asked him to read The 'B' list entry. So we will see what he has to say about it. I will give him a chance to set things right and see what happens. I lead the beginning run group tonight, so I will let you know how it plays out. I went for run this morning so I already got in a work out today, if he asked me to go no sweat, then I start a free run clinic of my own and ask Debbles if she would like to join me.

It is sunny and very cold out today. In the afternoons my bed is one big sun spot and I am trying hard to stay out of my room, I am afraid I will caught in it and sleep quiet time away. I think I will fold the laundry and do some knitting in there, in that cozy sun spot. Is this code for nap time???

2 comments:

Wudas said...

Hey, if he decides to be a butthead, just remember you have a business too that could benefit from a little PR. I don't know if you can actually connect it to your business but people wouldn't associate you with the sport shop but with YOU and your profession. So it could be a good thing.

Shannon said...

I'm with you about sitting in the sun and knitting or reading.