Friday, February 18, 2005

Weekend Away

This weekend is going to be another busy one, but the good news is it should be fun and stash enhancing.

I run my long run (8miles) in the morning tomorrow and then I am off to a busy day at work. After that I am going to race home so that we can go to Kewlona to visit with Gran and Harv. I asked Paul if he would mind taking me to the yarn store in Vernon AND in Kewlona. The one in Vernon is supposed to be very good. I will let you know how it goes.

Sunday is PJ's Birthday, the big 3 years old. She is very excited to be turning 'this many' and is looking forward to being 'big and hairy like my daddy' She is already planning her future, she plans to be a mermaid princess and a pirate. I don't know how all the hair she is planning on growing (her daddy is VERY hairy) will go over in the mermaid princess department, but it will serve her well in her pirate adventures.

I hope to blog Saturday, but I don't know if I will have time. I hope to have some wonderful new yarn photos for you on Sunday anyway.

No comments: