Wednesday, June 22, 2005


I have not shown you all these goodies yet have I? Mom and Darryl sent me these for my birthday. The book is one of the best knitting books I have ever read, it has really great instructions and wonderful pictures. The tool you see on the left with green beads on it is used to count your rows, I can't wait to use it. The tool on the right is a cable needle, you put the ring on your hand and it holds the cable needle when you are not using it. I am going to have to start a new project soon to put these tools to work.

I have been working on my sweater lately. I have to knit about 6 mor inches on the botton and then it is all done. It is souble seed stitch so the going is a little slow, but it very pretty to knit and I am not bored with the stitch yet. I am hoping to finish it before the weather gets to hot again, I just cook if I try to work on it when it is warm out. I knitted up the two scarves you see below when we had a bit of a hot spell. The smaller projects are just more comfortable to work with when it is hot out. That is part of why I am considering trying out a lace project next. Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Kelly, I have the second book too. It's called the Purl Stitch and it's just as good as the first book. I heard that all together there will be 6 books in that series.

Kelly O said...

Shannon, I love the first book, I think I have just about read it cover to cover. I am turning into a knitting freak.

Keeefer- LOL! Is it the sheep or the wool that you love so much?