Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Meme'd!

This one is from Keeefer who has asked some good questions. Check out the comments on his blog for some great answers too.

1. If you could have one superpower what would it be and why?

I am not sure if this one counts but I would go for Tabitha's powers as a witch. That girl can do anything, pause time while she ponders a problem, make any mess disappear, turn her mother-in-law into an elephant. She could save her husbands ass at work, twitch up a pot roast with all the fixin's and look good doing it. I bet she could just twitch 5 pounds off her bum anytime her dress felt a little tight. Now that's power.

2. Which, if any, 'existing' superhero do you fancy and why?

Hmmm, define 'fancy'. I fantasize about fancy Batman, he is well built, he is the kind of guy you could take to the governors ball or to the roughest bar around, he has lots of money, all the right toys: boats, motorcycles, fast cars, his own jet, and the whole mask and cave thing is VERY sexy.

3. Which, if any, 'existing' superhero do you hate?

I am sorry, but I am going to have to go with the nerds of the superhero world, The Wonder Twins. Form of a bucket? Bless their hearts.

4. What would your superhero name be?

I already have one: Mommy. I have to enjoy this while I can for they will soon figure out that I don't actually have eyes in the back of my head and I can not really "take them out of this world the same way I brought them in!" (Ouch!!)

5. Is there an 'existing' superhero with whom you can identify/whom you would like to be?

Nope. To much responsibility for me. I am just content to just do my my part for my little corner of the world, raise good kids that turn into responsible adults, save the world one spine at a time, vote against Bush, and recycle.

Anyone willing to do some soul searching and take on this meme, just leave a link in the comments and consider yourself meme'd.

1 comment:

Kelly O said...

Thank you Keeefer!