Monday, January 10, 2005

Can I keep it?


This is the bag I am working on for Mnt. Goat. Posted by Hello

Knitting Front:
This is Mnt. Goats felted tote bag. Now that you can see the stripe pattern I decided to post a picture of it. I am a new knitter and for the first time I am experiencing a phenomena I have only read about on other blogs...I want to to keep it. I have given away many knitted projects in the short time I have been at it...11 hats and bags. I picked these colors especially for Mnt. Goat, the dark green is the color of her pixie and the fringe on the top, is the fringe from her pixie. I love this bag! I love the stripe pattern, the colors, I can't wait to see what it will look like felted! I have a ways to go, I think I am supposed to repeat the stripe pattern 3 times. (I think also that you can find this pattern for yourself on Knitty.com or in Amy's book KnitWit). I am coveting Mnt Goats bag...is that wrong??!! I will have to find a cool pattern and make a felted tote for myself soon. Oh Selfish Me!

No comments: