Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Feeling Frozen


BRRRRRR! Posted by Hello

It's cold! I went for a run tonight and it was even colder than this thermometer says, this was taken during the warm part of the day, around 2:30 this afternoon. It was -18C during my run tonight, needless to say it was short and fast, 6 or 7 K I don't know, but I sure felt better afterwards.

I finished the last pixie yesterday. Yippie! I CO the felted bag for Mnt. Goat MacKinnin today. I would post a photo but there is not much to see yet, I only have about 4 rows done at this point. I am using my new Addi circular needle, and love it! I have been looking for a good circular and this one rocks. They are not cheap, but worth it so far. I have thought about buying the Denise interchangeable needles, they would be cheaper, but are they as good? Anyone know?

I gotta go take a hot shower and thaw out, my bum is freezing. I stay warm during the runs but it sure is cold when you are done. Sweat frozen to my face, weird.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelly O said...

I goofed up and pushed the wrong button and deleted someones comment. I am a dork!