Friday, January 28, 2005

Sunshine

I wanted to be posting a picture of my sweater (just a portion of it, mind you it is far from done) for everyone today. It seems that the ol' Q Ball, my youngest at 16 months old, has been playing with my USB wire that downloads the pictures off my camera. The cord is no longer happy about this arrangement and has decided to let me know this by going south on me. It does not seem to be working today. No problem, I will distract with news about the sunshine and my Friday night plans.

The sun poked her lovely little smile through the fog today. We have been socked in for at least a week. And I must admit, it was dampening my mood. Today we had almost two whole hours sunshine. I feel like a whole new woman. I love the sun.

We are headed to G'spot tonight for dinner. Sounds wonderful doesn't it? It is a new restaurant downtown, a fondue place if you can believe it. It is supposed to be really good, I can't wait to tell you all how it turns out. With a name like that I am having pretty high expectations, I hope it lives up to it's name.

No comments: