Monday, January 03, 2005

Glitter Incident of '05


The beautiful yarn I promised I would post a picture of. I can't wait to get started on it! Posted by Hello

Today, while I was cleaning up the front room, PJ and Cbass were doing some art work at the kitchen table. They were quietly having a good time together, everyone was getting along. They had even helped Q up to the table to share their apples with him. All was right with the world. All was to quiet in the world. I came in to check on them, only to find glitter EVERYWHERE! They dumped two containers of glitter all over their artwork. The first thing I noticed was Q eating an apple slice, that was covered in silver and purple glitter. The only thing I could think of...Wow, that kid is going to have the prettiest poop in all the land. Then we got out the vacuum and cleaned up the mess. A good time was had by all.

Debbles and Mnt Goat are still surprising me with their thoughtfulness. When we came home from CA we got into Kamloops around 6:00 in the evening. By the time our travel weary family got home we were hungry and tired. Debbles had a lasagne, Caesar salad and garlic bread ready for us. And Mnt Goat had stocked our freezer with homemade spaghetti sauce and another lasagne. Nothing could have made me feel more at home than those thoughtful actions by the people I love. Thank you both!

No comments: