Saturday, January 29, 2005

G'sPot

We made it to G'sPot last night. It was wonderful. A Good time was had by all. The dessert was incredible, the best part of the meal. We had a dark chocolate pot with Grande Marnier and a milk chocolate pot with Bailey's in it. They brought fresh grapes, pineapples, brownies, strawberries, and rice crispie squares to dip into the chocolate. It was a really fun night, I would love to take my family there next time they come for a visit.

Afterwards the Linfields and Paul and I went over to Cactus Jacks and had a few to many. We had a great time, but I did miss my long run this morning (I could not run a straight line). I slept in until 8:30, I felt good all day, a good thing too, as I had to work today. I came home and napped while the kids had their naps. It was a Ouimet family miracle, everyone napped at once, even Paul. I can't complain, it has been a good day (in the spite of the fact that there has been no knitting or no running yet).

Prozy's are coming by tonight for a visit. I can finally give the twins the hats I knitted for them while we were in California for Christmas. I think I will drink water.

My DH fixed up my USB cord, you will notice the pictures on the blog today. That guy is something else, I sure got lucky in the husband department. Remember the yarn I did not want to hand roll into a ball so I could start my sweater? Well, Paul sat and held the yarn so I could get it all wound up nicely. I told him it was four-hundred yards and he was right there enabling my knitting habit, he never complained once. He doesn't even complain when I buy yarn, now that is a good man. How do I tell him there are two more skiens of yarn that need be wound up for my sweater, and that there is a yarn sale at Micheals this week?

Everyone reading please send out lots of love and good vibes for my Uncle Ray, who was taken to the hospital with breathing difficulties and suffered 2 heart attacks on the way there. He is in ICU now and you know as much as I do. Please send your love and energy his way, and to my Aunt Colleen. I wish I could be in California to support my family right now.

Anonymous, we do have furniture, honest we do. I was leaning on the back of the couch while I took the photo, so you are seeing the area we leave cleared so we can walk into the room. It is also the area where the kids receive their daily 'beatings'. Don't be alarmed, this is code word for a good rolling around on the floor tickle-fest. They are funny, if you ask them if they want their daily 'beating' they come running into the room...me first! Me first! I think it may be time for a beating now...Got to go!

No comments: