Monday, January 10, 2005

Life is Good


A Black and White for you. We took so many great photos it was hard to chose which ones to show you. I live in such a beautiful place, this was taken somewhere behind the golf course on our snow shoe adventure. Posted by Hello

I had a wonderful weekend. We had some friends visit us from Smithers. We went out on Saturday night and had a little to much to drink. Let's just sum it up by saying there was Karoke involved. Never a pretty picture.

Sunday, was a relaxing day, we were all slightly hungover, not real hurting, but moving through our day with caution. Around 1:30 Mnt Goat, Bonnie and I went for a snow shoe, it was wonderful! We walked to the golf course, put on the snow shoes and went for 2 hours, maybe more. It was crystal clear and very cold -16C, we loved every minute of it.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Yes, the blue yarn is the yarn I bought when I was with you. I love this photo. It's beautiful.