Monday, March 14, 2005

Cheating?

Whoa! Mom and Shannon, no need to get your knickers in a bundle, you would think I just peeked up your kilts or something. I did not know I was cheating, I would love to pick the word, I was just trying to make things more interesting. I am not trying to get out of choosing the word, I have several words I am thinking of if readers out there don't pull through.

I threw it out there to keep things fresh and to get people active and involved in my blog, not to cheat. I also said to look for the word all week...I did not say it was in today's post. I thought I had a week to use the word, an I mistaken?

I certainly apologize if I have upset either of you.

2 comments:

Wudas said...

Keeefer, sweety, baby, we aren't fighting, just trying to figure out the rules. We are making them up as we go along. Here's a new one. We don't reveal the word until the end of the week. Friday or Saturday. Besides, Christmas is never this tame.

Kelly O said...

This is what it sounds like when 3 stuborn women work out rules. The funny thing is, once the rules are set, we will bend them and stretch them as far as we can, but we will NEVER break them. We are a funny bunch arn't we?

My father would now say, "Funny ha ha, or funny hummmm"