Wednesday, March 23, 2005

I'm Back

What a week, and it is only Wednesday.

Um, first while I am thinking of it. Shannon try that Crocodile Tears link again and see if it is working now. I check and I had a typo in the link.

Paul came home from Kewlona not feeling his best, so I have been working the past few days. I tried to blog from the office, but Monday was to busy and Tuesday I couldn't get blogger to recognize my password. No trouble on the home computer but I can never post from the laptop. I don't know why.

Any way the good news is Paul is feeling better and things should get back to normal around here. The kids are on spring break so that makes things a little busier around the house, but we are having a good time. I missed spending time with the kids while I was working for Paul.

Today we did the grocery trip, the kids were good the whole time and Sebastian and PJ helped out a lot. They unloaded the cart for me and everything. Having all three with me when trying to get the groceries done is a little stressful, they are really good but I still find it more work. Debbles and Layne came along with us today, the extra hands were sure a help.

I have done no knitting in about a week, I just have not had the time to pick up the needles. I lead my run group at Runner's Sole tonight so I don't know if I will be getting any done tonight either. Thursday I hope. I want to get my sweater and Sebastian's monkey done, I am thinking of spring projects now.

Runner's Sole has done a funny thing....Surprise. Their annual 1/2 marathon and 20 mile race is scheduled for Easter Sunday. I really want to run the 1/2, it would be my first race of the season. I also REALLY want to play with my kids and the Easter bunny. I love watching them hunt for eggs and watching for the Easter Bunny. I don't want to miss this, it will be all to soon that the Easter Bunny will be a thing of the past around here. I treasure these moments. If the race starts late enough and the kids get up early enough I can have my cake and eat it too. Maybe I can talk Paul into bringing the kids down to the race. Why did they schedule the race this way...I wish I knew. I just find the whole thing...Well....supercalafragilisticexpialadocious.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Thank you for fixing that link. It works now. Maybe you could teach my how to do links on my blog.

Wudas said...

I know it's important for you to run. It's who you are. But this could be the Easter that something really eggstrodiary happens with the kids. Those moments don't happen twice. There'll be more races. The next thing you know your kids will be grown and move to another country!

Anonymous said...

I agree with your mom Kelly Anne, you can run another time but if you miss something great with the mini Ouimets you'll kick yourself. And I thought you were on "the outs" with the Runner's Sole owner? Did that get resolved?