Thursday, March 10, 2005

If I Were a Cartoon Character...

Let's give credit where credit is due, let me first thank Keeefer for today's blog title and a portion of today's blog topic. Thank you keeefer!

If I were a cartoon character who would I be? I read Keeefers comment and I got to pondering this very subject. There are a lot of great cartoon characters out there, I mean what do you go with here? Supernatural powers, a good 'artists rendition' (Cat Woman?). I mean you want to be a hot cartoon character don't you? Or do you go for brains (Pinky and the Brain)? Or maybe money (Richie Rich)? So many to choose from...gets the mind going doesn't it. Or maybe I have too much time on my hands. Maybe I spend too much time with small children? I need to get out more.

I am going to have to go with Jessica Rabbit. It seems obvious to me, she is all that and bag of chocolate. She has a hot body, a great career, she is smart as a whip and she is married to funny man Roger Rabbit. And well you know they must (insert throat clearing sound here) like rabbits too. What about you? Which cartoon character would you be?

Knitting Wrongo:
Oh Mom, you asked a question a bit ago, about Wrongo, the monkey project. I did some checking and it seems Wrongo is a pygmy monkey, he is only going to be 15 inches tall when he is completed. I am taking a seaming sabbatical from Kyoto, consequently, Wrongo has two legs to stand on and one arm to wave with. I think I will make him some hands and feet next. Monkeys can be cagey, if he has some hands perhaps he can share some gestures with us? I need to knit up a gauge for the second yarn. It will keep things interesting.

Blogging progress: Lets all give a whoop for this blogger. I wrote my first peice of HTML for todays blog. Now if I could figure out how to put a list of blogs I read on my blog? Anyone have any hints for me. Yes, I am computer inept and a blogging rookie.

3 comments:

Wudas said...

Hey...what about Wonder Woman? She relies on wits, skill, and great bracelets!

Wyrfu said...

Linus, from the Peanuts cartoon. Or do they have to be animated?

Kelly O said...

No animation necessary, But Peanuts does have animated seasonal specials, The Great Pumpkin Halloween Special, one of my favorites