Thursday, March 24, 2005

Have My Eggs and Eat Them Too!

So here is what I am thinking. Thank you Debbles for thinking this for me, and Harold for helping out too. I am going to have my eggs and eat them too.

The kids don't really know, or care what day of the week it is. They don't know what day Easter is either. I think we will have our Easter egg hunt Saturday morning with the kids. Then I can race on Sunday morning and play with the kids for Easter. I may cook a ham up Sunday night, but I am not sure yet. Good idea! I am glad someone else thought of it for me.

I agree with Mom and Angie, I was not willing to run the race and miss the kids Easter egg hunt. I just love these times so much and I am painfully aware of how fast the kids are growing up and that I won't have these times any more. I would kick myself a million times over if I missed it for a silly run.

I took Q to the doctor (Harold) because that rash I can't get rid of is getting worse. He said there is nothing to worry about, he just has very dry skin because of the weather right now. He also suggested I quite using Bounce dryer sheets, they are very hard on children's skin. Harold gave me a prescription for Eladil for Q's skin but we have not filled it. The pharmacist said a new study was just done on Eladil and children and called Dr. S with new study. Harold is going to do some more research on it before we fill the prescription. Dr. S suggested Vasiline will get rid of the rash, but Vasiline is just really messy and stains your clothes. Q is running around naked now covered in Elizabeth Arden's 8 hour cream. That cream is good stuff, let see if it will do the trick and then Q won't need the prescription.

Judy is baking chocolate chip cookies and just heard the oven timer go off. You know how I feel about chocolate...gotta go now!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should try your mom's new face cream or whatever that was that helped her skin. Sounds like some miracle stuff she's got there.

Shannon said...

I have to put mositurizer on Taylor's cheeks in the winter time. They just get dry in the winter time. I used to have to do the same thing with Morgan. My theory is that when children are young and have nice new skin it's sensitive to the weather and everything else. I hope Quinten's rash goes away soon.

Wudas said...

That miracle cream is working on my rash. I can hardly believe it. It's $40 a jar though. It's a good thing a little goes a looooooong way.